#1 – You contact us for a free, no obligation discussion, so we can understand your Accounting and Business requirements.
#2 – We will run a number of Business Improvement scenarios through our in house models.
#3 – We will arrange a Collaboration meeting with you to explain and discuss our proposed solutions.
We help you build a better tomorrow
We analyse your needs carefully
We place considerable importance on our ability to LISTEN to you and the challenges your organisation is faced with. We then work closely with the people affected to gain a deep UNDERSTANDING of the critical issues. Using this insight, we work in COLLABORATION with those who can implement lasting SOLUTIONS. Often this involves the extended enterprise of customers and suppliers.
We provide best solutions
We use lean management and continuous improvement techniques to optimise organisational performance, with particular emphasis on aligning and engaging people with the strategic direction of the company. We use the appropriate tools and techniques to support the process, not lead it. This helps ensure that a culture of improvement is embedded within the organisation.
Typical challenges your business may face
We have the knowledge, skills and experience to provide the best solution for your business!
- How can we identify those strategic opportunities which will differentiate us from our competitors?
- Who should we collaborate with to deliver these strategic objectives?
- What can we do to ensure our collaboration is effective?
- How do we exit the collaboration if it is not effective?
- How can we improve communication throughout the company?
- We need to make significant cost savings, how can we do it?
- How can we gain alignment to a common goal?
- What can we do to enhance autonomous decision making and problem solving at every level of the organisation?
- Why does it take so long to complete our month end process?
- Why do actual figures rarely resemble budget figures?
- What does it really cost to make this product / provide this service?
- How can we introduce cost centre reporting?
- What can I do to obtain better prices from my suppliers?
- How can I improve my supplier’s performance?
- What is the best way to address quality issues with my supplier?
- How can I ensure that internal departments work with me, instead of against me, in the purchasing process?
- How can we improve the accuracy of our stock records?
- Why does our inventory value keep increasing?
- How can we reduce the amount of damaged /out of date stock?
- Why can’t we find stock when we need it?
Directors & Senior Managers
- There just aren’t enough hours in the day!
- How can we inspire our teams to exceed expectation?
- What must we do to make better use of our IT systems?
- Why are we seeing the same problems reoccurring?