ISO 44001 Collaborative Leaders Course
It’s official, between 22nd and 25th January 2018 we will be running the first collaborative leadership training workshop in Wales. We are proud to be running this course on behalf of the Institute for Collaborative Working (ICW), the world’s leading institute on collaborative thinking and the thought architects behind ISO 44001.
This intensive, residential course is recognised as the industries gold standard in collaboration training. It is a must for those organisations who are serious about using collaboration to unlock strategic value and drive innovation and best practice throughout their supply chain.
This course will give you the knowledge, tools and skills needed to develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with your chosen partners.
Senior Executives who have applied collaborative working have stated their top five benefits as:
- Better problem solving
- Enhanced reputation
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Increased trust
- Better overall business performance
Of course, an additional benefit of collaboration is lower operating costs, this ranked 12th on the Senior Executives benefits list.
Over the course of 4 days you will be taught the principles behind collaboration, gain an in-depth knowledge of ISO 44001, and recognise the importance of ensuring your organisation has the appropriate structures, systems and processes in place to collaborate effectively.
Specifically, the course aims are:
- Understand why relationships are important in delivering business strategy
- Understand the value of a pan-industry framework to enhance engagement and provide a benchmark for collaborative capability
- Identify the business objectives and constraints for effective engagement along with risk management
- Identify the importance of assessing an organisation’s internal capability as a prerequisite to external engagement
- Identify the strategies and process for selecting partners
- Be aware of effective policies for developing the right working model for organisations and engaging a partner into a relationship
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation to develop the relationship to its fullest extent
- Appreciate the importance of effective measurement and monitoring of performance and the relationship
- Understand the critical need to define the exit strategy for managed disengagement.
On successful completion of the course, which includes a written examination and presentation of a collaborative case study of your choosing, you will be awarded membership of the Institute for Collaborative Working and able to use the post nominal MICW.
This membership grants you access to ICW networking events, thought papers, research and publications so you can continue to be a leader in collaborative knowledge and best practice long after the course has finished.
Date: 22nd – 25th January 2018
Location: University of Cardiff, Aberdare Hall, Cardiff
Price: £2,500 + VAT per delegate (includes accommodation at Holiday Inn, Cardiff City Centre)
We look forward to seeing you on the course!